There are standout brands in every industry. And it’s those brands that keep everyone else on their toes – constantly working to improve, get better and outdo the competition and reach more customers.
But what is it that makes a brand stand out from the pack? What do they do that’s more effective than the rest?
In aviation, there are five clear-cut habits these standout brands share. Want 2020 to be a banner year for your business? Then take a page out of their books and do the following:
- Know your why. What’s the purpose of what you do? What role do you play in your customers’ lives, and how are you playing that role better than anyone else in the industry? Know what makes your company tick and let that drive everything you do – every marketing campaign, every new product, every sales call.
- Be consistent. Every message should tie into the next, using the same voice, tone and feel whether it’s on social media, in a print advertisement or on the radio. Your customers should be able to recognize your brand’s unique voice instantly no matter where they encounter you.
- Get your employees on board. There’s no better advocate than your employees. Nurture them, reward them and make them truly grateful to be a part of your movement, and that passion will carry through in all they do.
- Know your competition. Be aware of others on the scene, and always stay in the know about their latest products and developments. Understand what place each competitor holds in the industry, as well as how your unique value can set you apart from them.
- Foster loyalty. Reward your customers for doing business with you and particularly if they review you, share your products on social media or come back for repeat purchases. Customers want to feel like a valuable part of your brand, so make sure they’re appreciated for all they do.
The most effective aviation brands know who they are, what purpose they serve and the nuances of their audience and competition intimately. Want help doing all this and more? Get in touch with our team of aviation marketing experts today.
Join the discussion One Comment
This was fantastic. Look forward to more articles like this one! Thanks!